You knew this post was coming! I got the Astoria samples in the mail today and am absolutely beside myself with how awesome they look.
The toes are pointed. The straps are strappy. They fit perfectly, the way dress shoes should fit, and they look stunning on, from all angles.
Ebony looks just as great as ivory, too. You Titanic Centennial seamstresses, and Downton Abbey addicts, here you go.
- Name: "Astoria"
- Available in ebony or dyeable ivory
- 1.75" heel (4.4 cm)
- 100% leather uppers, leather soles, leather-covered buttons
- Pre-Order - January 16 - February 3
- $110 pre-order price (20% off retail) / $135 retail
- Delivery by early April - International orders, we recommend you use Priority shipping if you need yours in time for April 14th.
- Pre-Order Goals: 120 pairs sold. Please share on your blogs, facebooks, and twitters!
- Order on Monday: www.American-Duchess.com