"Gettysburg" Victorian Side-Lace Boots
- Wool and Leather-Foxed Uppers
- Square Toes, with Leather Soles, and Side-Lacing
- Stitched Eyelets, Leather Insoles
- Accurate for 1830s - 1860s - appropriate for Civil War
"Stratford" Renaissance Shoes
- Elizabethan footwear, historically accurate for c. 1580 - 1630
- All-leather construction, with sturdy leather soles for rough ground
- Available in oxblood red or black, with elegant slashing pattern, and tie closure
- Women's sizes 6 - 11 (B width)
"Antoinette" 18th Century Mules
- Satin upper with metallic silver embroidery
- Leather lining, soles, and heel
- Characteristic white rand, and elegantly pointed toe and vamp
- Dyeable with International Fabric Shoe Dyes
"Highbury" Dyeable Regency Slippers
- Dyeable Satin upper
- Leather lining with lacing loops for ribbons
- Non-slip, durable synthetic sole
"Hartfield" Regency Walking Boots, 1790-1815
"Tavistock" Victorian Button Boots, 1890-1920
- All-leather construction
- Developed from rare, original examples
- Available in chocolate brown, and dyeable ivory.
- Totally authentic, button-only, late Victorian boots
- Leather upper and lining, with strong and historically accurate galvanized rubber soles
- Available in black or dyeable ivory.
Shoe Buckles & Accessories
- Exclusive reproduction 18th century shoe buckles
- Our signature silk clocked stockings
- Fully Fashioned and Vintage Seamed stockings
- Shoe clips and shoe clip hardware for making your own decorations
- Everything you need to completely customize your shoes with Angelus Leather Paints
- Angelus Leather Dyes
- Top-of-the-line Angelus Shoe Polishes and Creams
Particular attention is paid to accuracy and quality. We use 100% silk and 100% quality leather materials, with smooth Italian leather soles. Our white silk and white leather shoes can be dyed and painted to match your costume.
Comfort is key. American Duchess shoes are constructed to fit modern feet, and keep you comfortable at all-day events. They have all the padding and arch support of modern shoes, but the look and function of period footwear. We don't believe in crippling our customers!
American Duchess shoes are unique and exclusive. Only a few hundred pair of each style exist in the world, and styles are often retired after just one or two runs.